DUBLIN, December 2, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The report “Biometrics Extended by Affective Computing: Technologies and Global Markets” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This report studies the global and regional markets for biometric technologies and devices, identifying new markets and exploring the current market expansion of applications for various types of biometric devices. A realistic five-year forecast has been made for the future global markets for different types of biometric technologies and devices. The applications of each type of biometric technology are discussed to establish global and regional usage.
Biometrics technology enables the analysis of a user’s biological data by capturing unique physical human characteristics and using them as a future reference for identifying a user. Biometric technologies, including voice and face, provide a way to authenticate a person’s identity and allow access to secure locations.
Rising government initiatives to adopt biometrics, high demand from consumer electronics industry for authentication and identification applications, and growing need for digital security are key factors driving the growth of the market . However, substantial costs associated with biometric systems and data security issues are hampering market expansion.
Significant advances in biometric solutions, growing adoption of cloud-based services, and a fundamental shift from proprietary technology to standards-based biometric capture and matching are expected to create new market opportunities for market growth in the years to come.
Biometrics is widely integrated into access control systems, point-of-sale (POS) solutions, e-passport and e-visa systems, border control systems. Growing focus on enhancing country security complements regional market growth
A future forecast has been made for such applications. The market is divided on the basis of biometric technologies including fingerprint, facial recognition, iris recognition, vein recognition, voice and voice recognition, etc. Market applications are segmented into identification, access control and security. Today’s biometrics market provides an opportunity for stakeholders largely due to the rise of biometric software services and the increased use of the Internet for digital identification.
This report highlights different types of biometrics including contact and non-contact biometrics. In addition, the report also offers major regional analysis of North America, Europe, Asia Pacificthe Middle Eastand Africa. The estimated and forecast market revenue considered in this report is the sum of software, hardware, and subscription services prices.
The report also studies the product and technology life cycles of various types of biometric devices and the methods employed by different manufacturers and users to maintain the ecological balance. Also discussed are the different types of recently developed biometric technologies that are becoming increasingly popular in various applications.
The report also introduces the major manufacturers and suppliers of biometric devices and examines mergers and acquisitions in this field. COVID-19 has had a massive impact on society since the start of 2020. This report examines the impact of COVID-19 and the economic downturn it has created. With people relying more on technology, cyberattacks have increased. The demand for biometric solutions is expected to increase and drive the biometrics market.
This report has been prepared in a simple and easy to understand format, with a number of tables and graphs/figures. The scope of the report includes a detailed study of the global and regional markets for various types of Biometric Devices, with reasons given for variations in industry growth in certain regions. The report examines each type of biometric technology, determines its current market size and estimates its future market.
The report also analyzes the market from the perspective of the manufacturers as well as the end consumer. A number of technical problems arising from the use of biometric technologies are discussed and solutions are indicated. The use of biometric technologies in government and public sector institutions is discussed in detail, along with the markets for these sectors.
The report includes
- 43 data tables and 10 additional tables
- An up-to-date overview and analysis of the global biometric technologies and devices markets
- Global market trend analyses, with data from 2020-2021, estimates for 2022 and 2024, and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) projections to 2026
- Assessing and forecasting the global/regional Biometrics market size and corresponding market share analysis by Biometrics type, technology, application, end-user and geographical region
- In-depth information (facts & figures) regarding market drivers, challenges & issues, and other macroeconomic forces influencing the progress of the global biometrics market
- Overview of recent government regulations, current trends, and technological updates in biometrics and affective computing technologies that may shape the future market
- Review of granted patents and innovations covering biometrics and affective computing technologies in each major category
- Latest information on major M&A deals, agreements and collaborations within the global biometrics industry
- Company profiles of key players including Aratek Biometrics Technology Co. ltd, ASSA abloy AB, Fingerprint cards AB, Fujitsu ltd.
Biometrics has major advantages including:
- High security and assurance: biometric identification provides the answers to “something a person has and is” and helps verify identity
- User experience: convenient and fast
- Non-transferable: everyone has access to a unique set of biometric data
- Anti-spoofing: biometric data is difficult to falsify or steal
- Offers the best return on investment (ROI) compared to other security solutions
- Analysis of the competition within the biometrics industry
- Industry problems to solve
- Acquisitions and Mergers in the Biometrics Industry
- Patent Analysis
- New developments in biometric technology and applications
- 01 CMU systems
- 4G Identity Solutions Private Ltd. (4Gid)
- Accu-Time Systems Inc.
- Acuity Systems Inc.
- Alltrust Networks
- animetrics inc.
- Anviz Global Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Aratek Biometrics Technology Co. Ltd.
- Ascertia Ltd.
- Assa Abloy AB
- act if
- Atr Systems Inc.
- Audeering GmbH
- Auraya Systems
- Conscious Inc.
- Barska Biometrics
- Behaviosec Inc.
- Biocatch Ltd.
- Bioconnect Inc.
- Biodit Ltd.
- Bioenable Technologies Pvt. ltd.
- Bio-Gate AG
- Bioid GmbH
- Bio-Key International Inc.
- Biolink Solutions
- Biometric Signature ID
- Biometric Systems Inc.
- Canon Europe Ltd.
- Cashflows Europe Ltd.
- Causeway Technologies (formerly Aurora Computer Services)
- Certify Global Inc.
- Cmitech Co. Ltd.
- Cognitec Systems GmbH
- Communication Intelligence Corp.
- Trusted ID
- Cross Matching Technologies
- Crucial Tec Co. Ltd.
- Daon inc.
- Deep Network Security
- Identification systems Dermalog GmbH
- Descartes Biometrics
- Diamond Fortress Technologies
- Digitus Biometrics Inc.
- Egis Technology Inc.
- Ekey Biometric Systems GmbH
- Essl Security
- Eyelock Inc.
- Facefirst LLC
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Face Tec Ltd.
- Fair, Isaac and Company
- Ab Fingerprint Cards
- Fotonation Inc.
- Futronic Technology Co.Ltd.
- Goodix Technology Inc.
- Griaule Biometrics
- Herta Security SL
- Global Hidden
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Honeywell Commercial Security
- Human recognition systems
- Identimetry Inc.
- Identytech Solutions America LLC
- Idex Biometrics Asa
- Idlink Systems Pte. ltd.
- Ievo Ltd.
- Imageware Systems Inc.
- Innovatrics SRO
- Johnson Controls
- Jumio Corp.
- Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Nec Corp. from america
- Nuance Communications Inc.
- Plurilock Security Solutions Inc.
- Ab precise biometrics
- Ab Speed Identity
- Stanley Black & Decker
- Sterling Identity
- Suprema inc.
- Thales Group
- Global Enterprise Technologies Corp.
- AG contactless biometric systems
- voice pin
- Zetes Industries Sa/Nv
- Zwiper like
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mmvl7w
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
#Report #Extended #Biometrics #Affective #Computing #Technologies #Global #Markets #Competition #Industry #Issues #Acquisitions #Mergers #Patent #Analysis #Developments