ANAHEIM, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Zyxel Communications, a leading provider of secure broadband networking, Internet access and connected home products, today announced the launch of a WiFi 6E system for solution providers who delivers speeds of up to 10 Gbps to optimize performance for advanced applications such as 4K/8K UHD streaming, VR/AR, online gaming, internet-connected fitness equipment and IoT devices bandwidth hungry.
Based on 11AX (WiFi 6E) technology, the new EX7710 AX11000 WiFi 6E Multi-Gigabit Ethernet Gateway and WX5610 AXE7800 WiFi 6E Multi-Gigabit Extender support the new 6 GHz bands to deliver faster and more reliable Internet access in whole house or office. The EX7710, which features one 10GbE WAN port, one 10GbE LAN port and four Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports, combines with the WX5610 to optimize bandwidth utilization and expand ultra-fast connections in customers’ homes or small offices.
Features and benefits of the Zyxel WiFi 6E system include:
- Superior performance and coverage – The EX7710 supports tri-band Wireless AX offering speeds of up to 4.8 Gbps on the 6 GHz band, 4.8 Gbps on the 5 GHz band and 1.2 Gbps on 2.4 GHz, with average throughput faster than 11ac. Support for concurrent streams allows more users to connect to the network with extremely low latency.
- Ease of management – Zyxel’s standards-compliant MPro Mesh Plus enables service providers to remotely configure, upgrade software, run diagnostics, and manage customer networks. The TR-069 enables auto-provisioning, dynamic service provisioning, and remote management to save time and minimize truck trips, improving customer satisfaction.
- Multiple SSIDs – Establishing multiple SSIDs provides service providers with the ability to support various service deployment scenarios.
- Increased network performance – MU-MIMO uplink provides increased network capacity and OFDMA maximizes network efficiency.
- Faster time to market – Zyxel’s modular OPAL software platform reduces time to market when launching custom applications or new services.
“The trend towards hybrid and remote working policies is moving bandwidth-intensive business applications from the office to the home network which is already strained by the adoption of advanced applications such as video streaming, online gaming and a growing range of network-connected devices and home appliances,” said Brian Feng, Senior Vice President of Zyxel Communications. “Our new WiFi 6E system enables service providers to deliver a robust network that offers the bandwidth and performance needed to support and optimize the performance of all these applications Ensuring that the network supports remote worker productivity while maximizing the performance of advanced home applications is the challenge this system addresses for service providers. services.
The Zyxel EX7710 AX11000 WiFi 6E Multi-Gigabit Ethernet Gateway is available now from all Zyxel Authorized Distributors. The WX5610 AXE7800 WiFi 6E Multi-Gigabit Extender will be available in January 2023.
For more information about Zyxel and its portfolio of broadband wireless solutions for service providers, visit the new Zyxel Communications website and follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Zyxel Communications has been delivering technological innovations and connecting the world to the Internet for over 30 years. Whether establishing access via fixed or mobile broadband solutions, at Zyxel we offer a comprehensive and flexible portfolio of products suitable for the world’s leading service providers and their subscribers.
Zyxel is a global force in the telecommunications market with an unrivaled international presence that includes:
150 markets served
Strong local presence on five continents
1 Million Businesses and Homes Working Smarter with Zyxel Solutions
100 million devices creating global connections
#Zyxel #Communications #WiFi #System #Offers #Solution #Providers #Fast #Reliable #Internet #Solution #High #Density #Environments